J.J. GÓMEZ CAZA – SPECIALISTS IN HUNTING IN SPAIN
Barbary Sheep Hunting in Spain, Murcia.
We are specialists in hunting Barbary Sheep, controlling the best areas in whcih this specie is hunted. In addition, Spain is one of the few places in the world where we can find this unique species which can be hunted in open areas.
Stalking barbary Sheep is a fantastic game, especially for collectors of goats and bighorns sheep.
Naturally, the hunting terrain offers hunting Barbary Sheep on a free game track spanning thousands of hectareas of rolling mountain sides. The hunt is a combination of driving four-wheel vehicles to observe the animals and long stretches of stalking in a diverse nature, offering low and thick vegetation with many small pine groves scattered across the mountainsides.
The hunt can be adapted to fit the individual hunter’s physical conditions prowess and desires.
You will hunt in the original area of the Arruí, near the Sierra Espuña Regional Park, where the Arruís were first introduced and from where they began their expansion to other areas of Spain.
In Murcia, we hunt with no score limit, obtaining trophies of an average of 55 centimeters.
For large trophies we recommend hunt in the open area we have in Alicante, near Benidorm, is not hard to find trophies of 70 centimeters or more. The average of this area is at least 65-70 cm. In the last year, we have obtained several gold medal winners, measuring almost 90 centimeters, with our areas being the point of reference for the great windup trophies in Spain.
Enjoy Spanish gastronomy while hunting.
In the same hotel you could enjoy of the best and authentic Spanish gastronomy, typical recipes from the zone, meat selection with the best wines and great quality ham, this is one of the strongest points of this lodgings, quality, peacefulness and good gastronomy, all of this in the middle of the nature.
Other complementary activities.
If through your stay in Spain, you want to make a leisure and tourism trip for your companions or family before, after or while you´re hunting, we will take care of everything, we have tourism guides ready to your service, just let us know. In addition, the beach is less than an hour away, you can go on boat trips or whatever you want.
Typical celebrations and visits of Spain.
Near of the hunting zone we can visit towns with tourist interest, in which can be do some guided trips.
Accommodation in the hunting area.
The hotel is in one of the quietest places you can imagine, very close, but isolated from the population, in the middle of nature surrounded by the four sides of our hunting area, you can go out with the rifle on your shoulder hunting from the hotel .
2 hunting days/ 3 night, full board accommodation and a Barbary sheep no limit points
It is included.
- Full board accommodation.
- Hunting the specified animals.
- Personalized attention with a specialized hunting guide, including 2 hunting days.
- First preparation of the trophy, hunting certificates, documentation of the trophies, seals …
- An interpreter per group. Whole hunt day.
- Transportation from/to the airport from/to hotel and hunting area.
It is NOT included
- Extra personal desires.
- Plane tickets.
- Gun rent: €90/day , ammunition €5/bullet
- Tips to the profesional hunter and his team.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Personal extras.
- Everything which is not included in the programme.
Reserves and payment:
- In order to reserve, the hunter has to get in contact with us in order to choose the date. After that, we will give him/her the account number in order to pay a quantity of the total price.
- In order to reserve, the 25% of the total price has to be earn, the rest will be paid when the hunt finish. Until the company does not receive the 25% of the money, the hunting will not be reserved.
Top quality accommodation ****
Alicante or Valencia. Consult us other airport.
1th September from the 28 th february. It is necessary to consult the dates.
Sierra Espuña, Murcia.
Type of hunting
Hunting is done by stalking. Free range.
The physical condition is not important. Shoot at 150-180 meters.