J.J. GÓMEZ CAZA
Chamois hunt in the Carpathians in Romania. Hunting chamois in the Romanian Carpathians.
Hunting chamois of the Carpathians in Romania, is one of the hunts that every self-respecting high mountain hunter must at least once in his life make this magnificent hunt. The Carpathians is a mountainous system of 1,600 km in length and about 150 km in width, it is the second longest mountain range in Europe, where the chamois finds its perfect habitat.
The area that we hunt presents a good density and a magnificent quality of trophies, so much so that the average we shoot is minimum high bronze, silver, always being all the chamois that we shoot medals.
The best dates to hunt the chamois is from October 10 to November 10, since it is when they are in heat and there is more movement to be able to hunt good trophies. The guarantee of obtaining a medallable chamois is almost 100%, the area has a good density of chamois, and the quality is very high.
The physical condition of the hunter must be medium-good, you have to climb up paths for 2-3 hours, until you reach the upper part of the mountain, where you can already see the chamois, which is normal every time Up is having the option to fire several homologous chamois.
We stayed in rural hotels near the hunting area, comfortable, comfortable and full board.
It is a hunting that could be combined with fallow deer and wild boar in Hungary, since there are few hours of travel by car.
With us you can hunt chamois in Carpathians
It is included.
- Full board accommodation.
- Hunting the specified animals.
- Personalized attention with a specialized hunting guide, including 3 hunting days.
- First preparation of the trophy, hunting certificates, documentation of the trophies, seals …
- An interpreter per group. Whole hunt day.
- Transportation from/to the airport from/to hotel and hunting area.
It is NOT included
- Extra personal desires.
- Plane tickets.
- Gun rent: €90/day , ammunition €5/bullet
- Tips to the profesional hunter and his team.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Personal extras.
- Everything which is not included in the programme.
Reserves and payment:
- In order to reserve, the hunter has to get in contact with us in order to choose the date. After that, we will give him/her the account number in order to pay a quantity of the total price.
- In order to reserve, the 25% of the total price has to be earn, the rest will be paid when the hunt finish. Until the company does not receive the 25% of the money, the hunting will not be reserved.
The accommodation are typical rural hotels near the hunting area, with normal quality, like a 3 star.
The hunting license and insurance of the country is managed by us.
Consult, as there are permissions for damages throughout the year.que hay permisos por daños durante todo el año.
Our team will accompany you from your departure from Spain, until the rover leaves your car in the hotel parking lot, where you will be picked up and leave once the hunt is over.
Type of hunting
Maximum warranties. Adaptable to any hunter. We await hunting from wooden hut.